Q: What is the difference between lil'buds and other breast comfort packs?
A: Lil'buds are all natural breast comfort packs designed to therapeutically relieve pains associated with clogged ducts and mastitis. What sets lil'buds apart from all other breast comfort packs is:
- Ability to choose a size that fits you. Lil'buds are the only breast comfort pack available in two different sizes.
- No plastic, no chemicals. Lil'buds have a 100% cotton exterior and an all natural seed filling; an earth friendly option for breastfeeding mothers.
- Treat part or all of the breast. The design of lil'buds is unique in that it allows a mother to treat half of her breast with one pack, or the entire breast with two packs.
- Wear them while you nurse. Slip lil'buds into your bra while you nurse they're designed not to touch nipples.
- Aromatherapy of lavender buds. Lavender is known for it's ability to calm mind and body with it's soft aroma. Choose the Flax+Lavender filling for this added benefit.
Q: Where are lil'buds made?
A: Lil'buds are handmade in the USA and packaged in Hawaii with lots and lots of Aloha.
Q. How do I wash my lil'buds?
A: The best way to clean your lil'buds is to wipe the exterior gently with a damp cloth, and dry in direct sunlight. Remember you are using an all natural product. Do not place your lil'buds in a washing machine, or soak the packs in water to clean.
Q: How quickly will my lil'buds ship?
A: Orders ship within 2-3 business days, excluding weekends and holiday. All orders are shipped via USPS priority mail, and arrive within 3-5 days. Upon shipment, a USPS tracking number will be provided via email.
Q: I have a question that's not listed here, how can I get it answered?
A: Please send us any questions to email@example.com, or complete the "Contact Us" submission page and we will respond to you as soon as possible.